Advantages of using an insurance broker
- The Broker works for the Insured.
- It is technical specialist insurance.
- The broker is responsible for defending the interests of the insured.
- Helps to define an insurance contract that meets the needs of the insured.
- Respond when the insured requires information and solutions.
- As an independent consultant proposals impartial different Insurance Companies in the market.
- Handle claims by the insured.
- The insurance broker is a professional who discusses the inherent risks of the business in question, coverage and studied thoroughly examines the rates, dealing with insurance companies on an equal level of knowledge. Then can you obtain an insurance program for orderly and complete withdrawal as "a suit to the extent" for each customer.
- The Insurance Act provides for a percentage of the premium paid by purchasers of any insurance policy for the intermediaries, which is why the use of the services of an insurance broker does not represent an additional cost to customers.